The Federal Budget Group LLC, is led by Charles Konigsberg, one of the nation's leading authorities on the U.S. Budget and fiscal policy.
Prior to serving as President of the Federal Budget Group, Mr. Konigsberg served as:
- Director of the Domenici-Rivlin Bipartisan Debt Reduction Task Force
- General Counsel to the U.S. Senate Finance Committee
- Fiscal Adviseor to Senators of both political parties
- Assistant Director at the White House Office of Management and Budget
Mr. Konigsberg is Editor-in-Chief of USBudgetAlert.com, a nationally distributed newsletter providing nonpartisan, expert analysis of taxes, spending and fiscal policy; and is the founder of RealTimeNumbers.com.
The Federal budget Group LLC provides:
- Budget and Fiscal Policy Analysis and Projections
- Strategic Planning & Advocacy
- Washington Updates to large meetings and conferences
- Federal Budget Training
- Analysis of Proposals for Budget Impact and Compliance with the Budget Control Act of 2011
Mr. Konigsberg, is author of America's Priorities: How the U.S. Raises and Spends $3 Trillion Per Year (2008) (431 pages) as well as numerous congressional publications on the budget process. He has appeared on C-SPANís Washington Journal, the NewsHour with Jim Lehrer, Bloomberg Radio, Fox Business News, and ABC Radioís Money Talk as an expert on the federal budget and fiscal policy.
Visit www.realtimenumbers.com for up-to-the-minute economic, national, and international stats. Government spending & taxes, health care, immigration, energy, housing, trade. It's all here...all the time...at your fingertips.